We strive to provide the very best possible veterinary care to our patients. We will work hard to provide a partnership between our clients, their pets, and our veterinary health care team.
The Care Your Pet Craves
Whether your beloved pet is undergoing treatment, surgery, a diagnostic process or a dental procedure, technology plays an essential role at Canyon Hill. A lot of the same modern equipment that is available for use in the human medical field is also utilized at our care center. We want to make sure you feel as comfortable as your pet here at Canyon Hill.
Our Hours (Updated for COVID-19):
Monday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Please note: If you need to drop your pet off for an appointment before 9:00am, please let our receptionist know and we can accommodate this on a case-by-case basis.
Thurs. Dec. 24th: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Fri. Dec. 25th: CLOSED
Sat. Dec. 26th: CLOSED
Sun. Dec. 27th: CLOSED
Mon. Dec. 28th: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Tues. Dec. 29th: 9:00am – 7:00pm
We hope that everyone is able to make this a happy holiday!
The clinic still has in place increased safety protocols due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Please call the clinic when you arrive for your appointment & to order any supplies you need for your pet. More regular updates will be posted to our Facebook page.
New Years Hours:
Thurs. Dec. 31st: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Fri. Jan. 1st: CLOSED
Sat. Jan. 2nd: CLOSED
Sun. Jan. 3rd: CLOSED
Mon. Jan 4th: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Happy New Year!
COVID-19 UPDATE AS OF NOV. 27TH, 2020 – CLINIC PROTOCOLS & TEMPORARY CHANGES DUE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK:
FACE MASKS ARE MANDATORY BOTH INSIDE & OUTSIDE. If you are interacting with any of our staff, a properly fitted face mask is required.
If you have any symptoms of illness (e.g. coughing, sniffling, fever, etc.) *DO NOT* come to the clinic.
If you have recently traveled, *DO NOT* come to the clinic.
If you have recently interacted with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, *DO NOT* come to the clinic.
- Thank you to all of our clients who have been so patient with us throughout these last few months. We have had increased wait times & busy phone signals when you try to call – we apologize for this tremendous inconvenience.
- We are back to seeing all appointments and doing elective surgeries & our grooming salon is open for business!
- The clinic remains on lockdown. This means that we are still not allowing people to come into the clinic. Instead, we ask that you call the clinic when you arrive:
- For appointments: we will come outside to retrieve your pet from your car. We ask that you wait for your pet in your car or in a non-crowded area outside the clinic.
- For picking up supplies (medication, food, etc.): call the clinic when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you.
- If your pet must be accompanied for safety concerns then we will allow 1-2 adults to come in and assist with the appointment. Masks and gloves are required.
- For payment: We now have a wireless debit/credit machine, which we can bring outside at your convenience. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit, cash and e-transfers.
- Hours: From Monday-Friday, we are open from 9:00am – 7:00pm. On Saturday, we are open from 9:00am – 2:00pm.
- Drop-off appointments: For grooming, surgery, and other drop-off appointments, drop-off should be between 9:00 – 9:30am. If you need to drop your pet off earlier, please let the receptionist know and we should be able to accommodate earlier drop-off on a case-by-case basis.
- We are able to order supplies as usual. There is currently no backlog through our supplier. We still highly recommend ordering these things 1-2 weeks in advance of when you will need them.
- You can always reach us by email at: CanyonHillAnimalHospital@gmail.com
- Due to all of these changes, wait times may be longer than usual. We ask for your patience as we continue to navigate through this crazy time together.