We strive to provide the very best possible veterinary care to our patients. We will work hard to provide a partnership between our clients, their pets, and our veterinary health care team.
The Care Your Pet Craves
Whether your beloved pet is undergoing treatment, surgery, a diagnostic process or a dental procedure, technology plays an essential role at Canyon Hill. A lot of the same modern equipment that is available for use in the human medical field is also utilized at our care center. We want to make sure you feel as comfortable as your pet here at Canyon Hill.
Our Hours (Updated for COVID-19):
Monday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Please note: If you need to drop your pet off for an appointment before 9:00am, please let our receptionist know and we can accommodate this on a case-by-case basis.
Holiday Hours (Thanksgiving)
Fri. Oct. 9th: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Sat. Oct. 10th: CLOSED
Sun. Oct. 11th: CLOSED
Mon. Oct. 12th: CLOSED
Tues. Oct. 13th: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Have a safe and happy long weekend, everyone!
The clinic still has in place increased safety protocols due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Please call the clinic when you arrive for your appointment & to order any supplies you need for your pet. More regular updates will be posted to our Facebook page.
COVID-19 UPDATE AS OF SEPT. 2ND, 2020 – CLINIC PROTOCOLS & TEMPORARY CHANGES DUE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK:
- Thank you to all of our clients who have been so patient with us throughout these last few months. We have had increased wait times & busy phone signals when you try to call – we apologize for this tremendous inconvenience.
- We are back to seeing all appointments and doing elective surgeries & our grooming salon is open for business!
- The clinic remains on lockdown. This means that we are still not allowing people to come into the clinic. Instead, we ask that you call the clinic when you arrive:
- For appointments: we will come outside to retrieve your pet from your car. We ask that you wait for your pet in your car or in a non-crowded area outside the clinic.
- For picking up supplies (medication, food, etc.): we have placed a table outside our front door. We will place your supplies on the table once you arrive. If you prefer, we can also put supplies directly into the trunk of your vehicle.
- If your pet must be accompanied for safety concerns then we will allow 1-2 adults to come in and assist with the appointment. Masks and gloves are required.
- For payment: We now have a wireless debit/credit machine, which we can bring outside at your convenience. We are still accepting cash and e-transfers.
- Hours: From Monday-Friday, we are open from 9:00am – 7:00pm. On Saturday, we are open from 9:00am – 2:00pm.
- Drop-off appointments: For grooming, surgery, and other drop-off appointments, drop-off should be between 9:00 – 9:30am. If you need to drop your pet off earlier, please let the receptionist know and we should be able to accommodate earlier drop-off on a case-by-case basis.
- We are now able to order supplies as usual. There is currently no backlog through our supplier. We still highly recommend ordering these things 1-2 weeks in advance of when you will need them.
- You can always reach us by email at: CanyonHillAnimalHospital@gmail.com
- Due to all of these changes, wait times may be longer than usual. We ask for your patience as we continue to navigate through this crazy time together.
- Face masks are now mandatory. Please wear a mask when interacting with members of the clinic to prevent potential viral transmission. If you have any symptoms of illness (e.g. coughing, sniffling, fever) *DO NOT* come to the clinic. Call the clinic and we will arrange accommodations for you.
We thank all of our clients for their understanding and patience during this time and we’re hoping that everything will be back to normal soon!