We strive to provide the very best possible veterinary care to our patients. We will work hard to provide a partnership between our clients, their pets, and our veterinary health care team.
The Care Your Pet Craves
Whether your beloved pet is undergoing treatment, surgery, a diagnostic process or a dental procedure, technology plays an essential role at Canyon Hill. A lot of the same modern equipment that is available for use in the human medical field is also utilized at our care center. We want to make sure you feel as comfortable as your pet here at Canyon Hill.
Our Hours (Updated for COVID-19):
Monday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Please note: If you need to drop your pet off for an appointment before 9:00am, please let our receptionist know and we can accommodate this on a case-by-case basis.
Victoria Day Weekend Hours:
Thurs. May 20th: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Fri. May 21st: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Sat. May 22nd: CLOSED
Sun. May 23rd: CLOSED
Mon. May 24th: CLOSED
Tues. May 25th: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Take care & stay safe, everyone!
The clinic still has in place increased safety protocols due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Please call the clinic when you arrive for your appointment & to order any supplies you need for your pet. More regular updates will be posted to our Facebook page.
If you believe that your pet is having a medical emergency, then please proceed to a veterinary emergency facility:
- Vaughan-Richmond Hill VEC (Richmond Hill) – 10303 Yonge Street – 905-884-1832
- Toronto Animal Health Partners (North York) – 1 Scarsdale Road – 416-380-7400
- Please call the emergency clinic ahead of time to notify them that you are on your way with your pet so that they can further advise you on their Covid protocols
COVID-19 UPDATE AS OF APRIL 1ST, 2021 – CLINIC PROTOCOLS & TEMPORARY CHANGES DUE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK:
FACE MASKS ARE MANDATORY BOTH INSIDE & OUTSIDE. If you are interacting with any of our staff, a properly fitted face mask is required.
If you have any symptoms of illness (e.g. coughing, sniffling, fever, etc.) *DO NOT* come to the clinic.
If you have recently traveled, *DO NOT* come to the clinic.
If you have recently interacted with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, *DO NOT* come to the clinic.
- Thank you to all of our clients who have been so patient with us throughout these last few months. We have had increased wait times & busy phone signals when you try to call – we apologize for this tremendous inconvenience.
- We continue to see all appointments and perform elective surgeries & our grooming salon is open for business, with increased safety protocols in place!
- The clinic remains on lockdown. This means that we are still not allowing people inside the clinic. Instead, we ask that you call the clinic when you arrive:
- For appointments: we will come outside to retrieve your pet from your car. We ask that you wait for your pet in your car or on the grassy area across the parking lot. Please provide us with the make & colour of your vehicle when you check in.
- For picking up supplies (medication, food, etc.): call the clinic when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you.
- If your pet must be accompanied for safety concerns then we will allow 1-2 adults to come in and assist with the appointment. Masks and gloves are required.
- For payment: We now have a wireless debit/credit machine, which we can bring outside at your convenience. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit, cash and e-transfers.
- Hours: From Monday-Friday, we are open from 9:00am – 7:00pm. On Saturday, we are open from 9:00am – 2:00pm.
- Drop-off appointments: Please remain in your vehicle. One of our staff will come to retrieve your pet as well as to go through and complete any required documentation.
- For grooming, surgery, and other drop-off appointments, drop-off should be between 9:00 – 9:30am. If you need to drop your pet off earlier, please let the receptionist know and we should be able to accommodate earlier drop-off on a case-by-case basis.
- We are able to order supplies as usual. There is currently no backlog through our supplier. We still highly recommend ordering these things 2 weeks in advance of when you will need them.
- You can always reach us by email at: CanyonHillAnimalHospital@gmail.com
- Due to all of these changes, wait times may be longer than usual. We ask for your patience and understanding during this time.