We strive to provide the very best possible veterinary care to our patients. We will work hard to provide a partnership between our clients, their pets, and our veterinary health care team.
The Care Your Pet Craves
Whether your beloved pet is undergoing treatment, surgery, a diagnostic process or a dental procedure, technology plays an essential role at Canyon Hill. A lot of the same modern equipment that is available for use in the human medical field is also utilized at our care center. We want to make sure you feel as comfortable as your pet here at Canyon Hill.
Our Hours (Updated for COVID-19):
Monday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Please note: If you need to drop your pet off for an appointment before 9:00am, please let our receptionist know and we can accommodate this on a case-by-case basis.
Easter Weekend Hours:
Thurs. April 1st: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Fri. April 2nd: CLOSED
Sat. April. 3rd: CLOSED
Sun. April 4th: CLOSED
Mon. April 5th: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Tues. April 6th: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Take care & stay safe, everyone!
The clinic still has in place increased safety protocols due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Please call the clinic when you arrive for your appointment & to order any supplies you need for your pet. More regular updates will be posted to our Facebook page.
COVID-19 UPDATES – as of April 1st, 2021
- The clinic remains on lockdown; clients are not allowed to come inside the clinic except under special circumstances
- All clients and patients must wait inside their car or on the grassy area across the parking lot (at a minimum 6′ distance from other patrons) until we are ready to bring your pet in for their appointment
- Call the clinic when you arrive for your appointment & provide our staff with the make and colour of your vehicle
- When we are ready to see your pet, we will retrieve them from your vehicle or from the grassy area across from the clinic
- We will return your pet to you in your car & payment can be made using our portable debit/credit machine or cash
- If you are interacting with our staff, please do us the courtesy of wearing a face mask – it is our social responsibility to protect one another from contracting this virus
COVID-19 UPDATE AS OF APRIL 1ST, 2021 – CLINIC PROTOCOLS & TEMPORARY CHANGES DUE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK:
FACE MASKS ARE MANDATORY BOTH INSIDE & OUTSIDE. If you are interacting with any of our staff, a properly fitted face mask is required.
If you have any symptoms of illness (e.g. coughing, sniffling, fever, etc.) *DO NOT* come to the clinic.
If you have recently traveled, *DO NOT* come to the clinic.
If you have recently interacted with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, *DO NOT* come to the clinic.
- Thank you to all of our clients who have been so patient with us throughout these last few months. We have had increased wait times & busy phone signals when you try to call – we apologize for this tremendous inconvenience.
- We continue to see all appointments and perform elective surgeries & our grooming salon is open for business, with increased safety protocols in place!
- The clinic remains on lockdown. This means that we are still not allowing people inside the clinic. Instead, we ask that you call the clinic when you arrive:
- For appointments: we will come outside to retrieve your pet from your car. We ask that you wait for your pet in your car or on the grassy area across the parking lot. Please provide us with the make & colour of your vehicle when you check in.
- For picking up supplies (medication, food, etc.): call the clinic when you arrive and we will bring your order out to you.
- If your pet must be accompanied for safety concerns then we will allow 1-2 adults to come in and assist with the appointment. Masks and gloves are required.
- For payment: We now have a wireless debit/credit machine, which we can bring outside at your convenience. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit, cash and e-transfers.
- Hours: From Monday-Friday, we are open from 9:00am – 7:00pm. On Saturday, we are open from 9:00am – 2:00pm.
- Drop-off appointments: Please remain in your vehicle. One of our staff will come to retrieve your pet as well as to go through and complete any required documentation.
- For grooming, surgery, and other drop-off appointments, drop-off should be between 9:00 – 9:30am. If you need to drop your pet off earlier, please let the receptionist know and we should be able to accommodate earlier drop-off on a case-by-case basis.
- We are able to order supplies as usual. There is currently no backlog through our supplier. We still highly recommend ordering these things 2 weeks in advance of when you will need them.
- You can always reach us by email at: CanyonHillAnimalHospital@gmail.com
- Due to all of these changes, wait times may be longer than usual. We ask for your patience and understanding during this time.